Aesthetic Beauty & Massage has been offering the best spray tans in Perth since 2001. Our personalised consultation will match the right spray tan to your needs. Aesthetic Beauty & Massage offers at least 8 different options which can be divided into the following groups:
Light - Lasts 2-5 days and no risk of orange or going too dark. Great for first timers or very fair skinned clients.
Medium - Lasts 5-7 days, choice of warm based or cool based bronzers to suit complexion and preference.
Dark:- Lasts 7 days, choice of warm based or cool based bronzers.
Organic: Organic medium to dark shades with purple/brown base.
Express: Warm based tan designed to be washed off after 2 hours.
Our procedure is tailored to your needs, including contouring techniques to build a flattering and realistic sun kissed tan.
Below are some helpful tips on how to prepare and maintain your spray tan:
- Wax/shave 48hrs before your tan. This allows the pores time to close otherwise dotting in pores may appear.
- Exfoliate and moisturise 24hrs before your tan, paying particular attention to your knees, elbows, ankles and problem dry areas.
- Do not apply moisturiser, deodorant or foundation before your tan or until after your first shower.
- Always wear loose, dark coloured clothing after the initial application while the colour is developing on your skin.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing such as jeans, socks, bra, tights, watch, sneakers etc.
- Avoid sitting on particularly porous surfaces such as suede, leather, pale fabrics etc as staining may occur.
- While your spray tan is developing before your first shower, avoid any physical exercise, heat or other situations where you may sweat. Also avoid situations where you may potentially get wet as both of these factors can affect the outcome of your spray tan while it is developing. If this does occur, usually your tan will be unaffected and just the surface bronzers will appear blemished but the actual result will be indicated after showering.
- Your spray tan should last between 5 to 10 days (except fair tan = 3-5 days). Using a good quality moisturiser, body oil, bath oil or tan extender each morning will help to prolong the life of your spray tan.
- Avoid chlorinated swimming pools/ocean during the life of your spray tan as chlorine will strip the product from your skin.
- Always remember to apply a high spectrum SPF sunscreen because although you may look brown after a spray tan, your skin still burns as fiercely as it normally would.
Come and experience the difference for yourself. Book your spray tan today!